Q-QUIZ JUNE 2018
Q-QUIZ JUNE 2018
Since the 1950s, committees have tried to standardise the application of statistical procedures in industrial production.
Since the 1950s different committees have tried to standardise the application of statistical procedures in industrial production. How well do you know the contents of approved QM standards and guidelines? Are you familiar with the requirements they specify?
1. ISO 9001:2015…
- … demands the specification of statistical methods for measuring, analysing and improving data and their application.
- … does not contain any requirements referring to statistical methods.
- … demands the application of statistical methods according to ISO/TR 10017.
2. According to IATF 16949, …
- … you have to specify the suitable application of statistical methods.
- … you have to perform process capability analyses as specified in ISO 22514-2.
- … you have to ignore ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
3. IATF 16949 also demands …
- … that you always use a 100% inspection to analyse attribute characteristics.
- … that inspections by attribute may only apply sampling plans based on an acceptance number of zero.
- … that inspections by attribute may only apply sampling plans according to ISO 18414.
4. ISO 22514-2 says that quality control charts…
- … only apply to stable processes.
- ... are applied as specified by ISO 7870-1.
- ISO 22514-2 does not deal with quality control charts at all.
Our Q-QUIZ is published once a month. You can find the answer to all questions of the current quiz in the PDF file below.
This quiz was originally published in the August issue 2017 of the German magazine QZ Qualität und Zuverlässigkeit (http://www.qz-online.de/ ).